So, you need a passport fast?

Don’t worry. We can help!

Our step-by-step guide will walk you through the process and connect you with one of our trusted expedited passport service companies.

Divi Theme Examples

Welcome to Rush Passport Center!

First, let’s see if you need to expedite your passport.


If you’re traveling within the next month or so, you’ll want to consider using a Registered Passport Expediter. To use an expedited passport service you must have confirmed travel plans, a business letter, or hotel confirmation in the next 14 days (or 30 days if a visa is needed). While these service providers charge additional fees, they are a great way to make the process easier and get your passport fast! Keep scrolling to see how to get your expedited passport.


If you’re not planning on traveling in the two months, we recommend using routine passport services. The standard process usually takes about six weeks. This will save you time and you should have your passport well in advance of your trip! You can pay an additional $60 during the application process to expedite your passport which should net you a passport within three weeks. More about expediting your passport through the State Department can be found here.

Divi Theme Examples

Alright, so you need to expedite your passport.

Let’s get started!


Gather all of your documents. Depending on what kind of passport you’re seeking, you’ll need several documents including your ID, passport photo, and your travel plans. The full list of required documents varies based on your chosen passport type and how you’ll be obtaining it. Here is some more information on what you’ll need to get an expedited passport, or a passport card.


Now you’ll need to choose a Registered Passport Expediter. This is the company that you will send your documents to and they will review them for accuracy and obtain your passport. Then they will send you your passport and original documents and you’ll be ready to travel. We’ve put together a list of recommended companies that can help you get your passport as soon as the next business day!

That’s it!

You can have your new passport in as little as one business day. Now it’s time to pack!

Divi Theme Examples

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I qualify for a rush passport?

If you are traveling soon and have proof of travel, then you may qualify for rush passport processing. Proof of travel should be within 14 days or 30 days if a visa is required. If you plan to expedite your passport through a Registered Passport Expeditor, you will want to contact them directly for more information. You may also choose to expedite your passport through the post office for 3 week service if you simply wish to pay extra to get your passport a bit quicker. Travel plans are not required for that option.

How does it work to get a rush passport?

You have a few options to expedite your passport. If you choose a Registered Passport Expeditor, you will pay for their service through their website. They will work with you to gather the necessary documents and forms. Once you overnight your documents to the expediting agency, they can secure your passport however fast you need it. If you choose to expedite through your post office, you will need to visit your local acceptance agent for more details.

What is an Acceptance Agent?

An Acceptance Agent is required for new passports, replacement passports, and child passports. The Acceptance Agent is usually at the county clerk or post office. They will verify the applicant’s identity and witness the signing of the required forms.

What are the forms that I need to get a rush passport?

The required forms will vary based on your situation, travel date, and a few other factors. Utilizing a Registered Passport Expediter will help you through all of the forms that you need.

Do I need a U.S. Passport?

A valid passport is required any time you leave or enter the country. Travel by land or sea to Canada, Mexico, or the Caribbean can be done with only a passport card.

What is a Passport Card?

The passport card is a passport similar in size to a drivers license. It is valid for travel between the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda by land and sea but not air. The passport book is required for all travel by air.

What is passport validity?

An adult passport is issued to applicants age 16 and older and is valid for 10 years. The child passport (minor passport) is issued to applicants 15 and under, and is only valid for 5 years. Passport validity is also based on a ‘6 month validity rule’ which states if your passport is set to expire within 6 months of your travel date, you will need to renew it before you travel.

How can a Registered Passport Expediter get a passport and visa so fast?

A registered passport expediter service works directly with the U.S. Department of State Passport Agencies. They are able to pick up and drop off documents using a special system setup for these services. They often have a similar standing with Embassies and Consulates in order to get visas quickly too.

How do I know this is not a scam?

We recommend reading through their reviews listed on our website. We utilize a community review system and we also showcase their local Yelp listings. Reputation goes a long way in the rush passport industry, and many of the top companies work very hard to ensure their customers are always satisfied.

Do you charge a fee?

No. Our service is entirely free. We want to make it easy for U.S. travelers to secure their U.S. Passport as fast as possible. We provide unbiased reviews and ratings to help travelers make informed decisions on their U.S. Passport rush service options.

Is the Acceptance Agent step required?

The Acceptance Agent is a requirement for new passports, replacement passports, and child passports. The acceptance agent will ensure that the applicant is valid and the paperwork is accurate. Their specially sealed adjudicated envelope cannot be opened or tampered. The envelope must go directly to the Registered Passport Expediter or the Passport Agency.

Do I need a passport to travel to Canada or Mexico?

Yes. As of December 31, 2007 all U.S. citizens will need  a valid passport to travel to Canada and Mexico. Birth certificates and any other forms of identification are no longer be allowed.

How are passport photos different from regular photos?

The U.S. Department of State sets the requirements for passport photos and the enforcement for an acceptable passport photo is strict. We recommend using a professional passport photo studio to ensure acceptance.

What is the Visa process?

Visas are issued by Embassies and Consulates as permissions for travelers to enter and stay in a country. The passport will need to be sent in for the visa. Most of the time the visa is stamped directly into your passport in the visa pages of your passport.

Have a question?

We’re here to help.

14 + 8 =

Pin It on Pinterest